D’Leedon: Set in Prime District 10, D’Leedon is an iconic development scaling 36 storeys high
Nestled within the serene landed enclave of District 10, D’Leedon is within proximity to great dining, entertainment and retail options like Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and the Orchard Shopping Belt.
01/12/2013: 1 unit sold
17/11/2013: 15% discount | 1+Study (635 sq ft) from $1,283,410 | 2Br (786 – 1076 sq ft) from $1,575,730 | 2+Study (1,055 – 1141 sq ft) from $1,927,460 | 3Br (1227 – 1,582 sq ft) from $1,942,760 | 3+Study (1292 – 1733 sq ft) from $2,525,600 | 4Br (1615 – 2454 sq ft) from $2,744,730 | Penthouse (2885 – 6265 sq ft) from $5,094,300
02 – 29/11/2013 – 5 units sold
02 – 30/10/2013 – 9 units sold
04 – 09/09/2013 – 2 unit sold
03 – 22/08/2013 – 2 unit sold
10 – 21/07/2013 – 4 units sold
15 – 24/06/2013 – 8 units sold
12/06/2013 – Showflat Will Be Closing From 17 June 2013 Onwards Due To Construction Progress
10/06/2013 – 1 unit sold
Iconic Architecture Designed By Zaha Hadid Architects
Prestigious District 10 Address Within Holland-Bukit Timah Residential Precinct
Next To Farrer Road MRT
Owning A D10 Prestigious Address From $12XX PSF is Now A Reality!
What Are You Still Waiting For? Superb Discount Awaits You!
From 19 January 2013, the developer is offering up to 15% discount – here’s the chance to get your unit at D’Leedon!
Prices from $12XX PSF!
With prices of Suburban Condominiums hitting $18XX PSF, would you not agree D’Leedon is a good buy?
Occupying a prime position in Singapore’s prime district 10, D’Leedon is an eye-captivating development that redefines living. As the only 36-storey high residential building in Holland, D’Leedon exudes fine living in the core central region of Singapore. Designed by the award-winning architect Zaha Hadid who is well known for her distinctively futuristic designs, D’Leedon is set to cut a striking presence along Farrer Road. Apart from the beautifully towering marvels, the architect leaves no stone unturned at D’Leedon, the expansive landscape at D’Leedon will be divided into 5 different bands inspired by the components found in mountain ecosystem – rock, forest, water, foothills and meadow.
Enjoy the tropical scenery from many rooms in D’Leedon with its beautiful architecture that scales 36-storeys high. D’Leedon is designed to capture panoramic views of Singapore’s city skylines and greenery of the Orchard Shopping Belt, Singapore Botanical Gardens and the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with views that stretches as far as the eye can see.
Perfectly positioned, D’Leedon is within proximity to MRT, buses and shops. The nearest MRT station from D’Leedon would be the Farrer Road MRT (Circle Line) and when completed, D’Leedon will be fully sheltered from the MRT station. With the MRT so close by, travelling just got better. Just two stops away from D’Leedon lies the East-West Line. For the many who appreciates nightlife, a stop away would take one to the wonderful happenings at Holland Village. And if Holland Village is not enough, Dempsey Hill is a short 9 minutes drive away from D’Leedon.
Motorists would be pleased at the fact that D’Leedon is so highly accessible by major arterial roads like the Bukit Timah Road, Pan-Island Expressway and the Ayer-Rajah Expressway. D’Leedon is a short 10 minutes drive from the one-North business park, 13 minutes drive to the Novena Office Towers and a short 11 minutes drive to the Orchard Road.
At an area of more than 840,000 square feet, D’Leedon has more than 600,000 square feet of open grounds and two exclusive clubhouses with double the facilities to cater to residents. To make it even better, the commercial and retail units within D’Leedon brings greater everyday conveniences to residents. With 8 retail shops (including restaurants) within D’Leedon itself, expect everyday conveniences at a whole new level.
Don’t Miss Out.
The SUPERB DIRECT DISCOUNT (for a limited time only!)
1+study / 2-bedroom /Penthouses/ Garden Houses & Garden Villas: 10% Off List Price
3 bedroom & 3+study: 15% Off List Price
4 bedroom: 12% Off List Price
The ICONIC development at SUPERB D10 location at UNBELIEVABLE prices not to be missed
Do Not Miss This Incredible Investment Opportunity As Promotion Is For Limited Period Only!
- PRESTIGIOUS ICONIC LANDMARK ARCHITECTURE designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize winner, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Strategically located at popular Holland-Bukit Timah residential precinct, District 10. WALKING DISTANCE TO FARRER ROAD MRT STATION and only 1 station to Holland Village MRT
- UNOBSTRUCTED & UNBLOCKED views to Bukit Timah Hill, Botanical Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir and the Orchard Road city skyline
Great for investment or own-occupation!
- Prestigious Address: Surrounded by Good Class Bungalow (GCB) & private residential areas
- The ONLY 36-storey residential development in Holland / Bukit Timah
- Large extensive land dedicated to facilities & landscaping (approximately 80% of the large land catered to facilities & landscaping)
- Located near urban amenities. 5 minutes drive to Holland Village, Botanic Garden & Tanglin Village. 10 minutes drive to Orchard Road and Dempsey Hill, the vibrant shopping, dining and lifestyle locales. 20 minutes drive to CBD & integrated resort. Within walking distance to Empress Road market & food centre and proximity to Cold Storage Jelita
- Good islandwide accessibility via PIE and AYE
- REPUTABLE SCHOOLS: Nanyang Pri Sch (within 1 km), Raffles Girls’ Pri Sch (1-2km), Hwa Chong Institution, National JC, Nanyang Girls’ High Sch, St Margaret’s Sec, Anglo-Chinese Sch International, Fairfield Methodist Sch (Pri & Sec)
National University of Singapore (Bt Timah Campus), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, United World College,INSEAD
- WITHIN PROXIMITY TO MANY BUSINESS HUBS: One-North, Biopolis – biomedical R & D Hub, Mediapolis – future global media hub, Fusionpolis – R & D centre for electronics and technology, Science Park I & Science Park II
- LEISURE HUBS: Holland Village, Tanglin Village, Dempsey Hill, Rochester Park, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden, Royal Tanglin Golf Course, Singapore Island Country Club, Raffles Town Club, Temasek Club and more!
D’Leedon Project Specifications
|Project Description||Proposed Condominium Housing Development comprising 7 blocks of 36-storey apartments (1,703 units) and 6 pairs of 2-storey with attic strata semi-detached houses (12 units) with 2 levels of basement car park, swimming pools, communal facilities and 8 units of restaurants and shops at King’s Road / Leedon Heights and Farrer Road|
|Location||Leedon Heights / King’s Road / Farrer Road|
|Tenure||99 Years w.e.f. 8 April 2010|
|Developer||Marganite Pte Ltd|
|Project Account||United Overseas Bank Ltd for project account no. 301-352-580-1 of Marganite Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||78,042.5 square metres (est: 840,049 square feet)|
|Expected TOP date||31 December 2015|
|Expected Legal Completion Date||31 December 2018|
|No. of Units||1715 residential units (including 12 semi-detached villas & 8 retail shops)|
|Car Park Lots||TBC|
|Unit Types||1 bedroom + study
2 bedroom, 2 bedroom + study
3 bedroom, 3 bedroom + study
4 bedroom, 4 bedroom (Garden House)
|Facilities||Spa Pavilions, Fitness Areas, Tennis Courts, Multi-Purpose Court, Play Areas, BBQ, Basketball Court, Mini Race Track, Clubhouse, Children’s Wet Play Area & Pool, Lap Pool, Gym Pool, Gymnasium, Event Courts, Jacuzzis, Party Houses, Jogging Track, Thematic Gardens (Sculpture Garden, Scent Garden, Kinetic Garden, Maze Garden, Chess Garden & Hanging Garden)|
D’Leedon is expected to TOP on 31 December 2015.